By PlanetLaundry staff | Mar 28, 2012
Maytag Commercial Laundry recently honored outstanding customers at the company’s 54th Annual Meeting in Marco Island, Fla. Recognized for excellence, the following customers excelled in the coin laundry, multi-housing and on-premises markets in 2011:
• Receiving the most prestigious award of the evening, Harco Co. Ltd. Mississauga, Ont., was recognized with the Fred Maytag Award. This award is given to the customer that best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag brand with professionalism and integrity.
• International Distributor of the Year Award winner: Dependable Laundry Solutions, Perth, Australia, was recognized as the company that best exemplifies service and dependability, strong sales, and support of Maytag Commercial Laundry products outside the U.S. and Canadian markets.
• Multiple-Housing Excellence Award winner: Hercules Corp., Hicksville, N.Y., was recognized for outstanding service to the multi-housing market, including colleges and universities, condominiums and apartment buildings.
• On-Premises Laundry (OPL) Excellence Award winner: Worldwide Laundry Inc., Miami, was recognized for effective and efficient service to its OPL market customers.
• Maytag Red Carpet Service Excellence Award winner: Lakeside Laundry Equipment, Cleveland, was recognized as the distributor that best exemplifies excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag.
• Maytag Energy Advantage Excellence Award winner: Mac-Gray Corporation, Waltham, Mass., was recognized for exceptional promotion and marketing of energy and water efficiency.
• Maytag Marketing Excellence Award winner: Coin & Professional Equipment Co. (C-PEC), Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz., was recognized for its development and implementation of marketing and sales programs and overall support of Maytag Commercial Laundry offerings.
• Top Quota Award winner: Laundry Equipment Service Centre, Durban, South Africa, was recognized for exceeding its annual target by the highest percentage this year.
“The Maytag Commercial Laundry success story is a direct result of the dedication and support exemplified by these outstanding customers,” said Bob English, general manager of global commercial laundry at Whirlpool Corp. “We congratulate all of them and look forward to continued success in the future.”